Open Platform (CURRENCY:OPEN) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. Open Platform has a market capitalization of $851,335.00 and approximately $316.00 worth of Open Platform was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Open Platform token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and Gate.io. In the last week, Open Platform has traded up 15.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $313.91 or 0.03611754 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011500 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00194821 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028381 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00126944 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
About Open Platform
Open Platform’s genesis date was May 3rd, 2018. Open Platform’s total supply is 1,745,447,045 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,057,741,422 tokens. Open Platform’s official Twitter account is @OpenPlatformICO and its Facebook page is accessible here. Open Platform’s official message board is medium.com/@theOPENPlatform. The official website for Open Platform is www.openfuture.io.
Open Platform Token Trading
Open Platform can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Platform directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Open Platform should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Open Platform using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Open Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.