Primas (CURRENCY:PST) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 16th. One Primas token can currently be purchased for $0.0193 or 0.00000222 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, BCEX, Gate.io and LBank. During the last week, Primas has traded down 11% against the U.S. dollar. Primas has a total market cap of $1.02 million and approximately $627,486.00 worth of Primas was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $313.91 or 0.03611754 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011500 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00194821 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028381 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00126944 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Primas’ launch date was August 26th, 2017. Primas’ total supply is 101,342,466 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,692,565 tokens. Primas’ official website is primas.io. The Reddit community for Primas is /r/Primas. Primas’ official Twitter account is @PrimasOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Primas
Primas can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, Gate.io, LBank and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Primas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Primas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Primas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.