Prime-XI (CURRENCY:PXI) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. During the last week, Prime-XI has traded up 9.7% against the U.S. dollar. Prime-XI has a market cap of $1,901.00 and $2.00 worth of Prime-XI was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Prime-XI coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010144 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC.
Prime-XI (PXI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 20th, 2014. Prime-XI’s total supply is 21,931,815 coins. Prime-XI’s official Twitter account is @OfficialPXI and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Prime-XI is primexi.com.
Prime-XI Coin Trading
Prime-XI can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prime-XI directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prime-XI should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Prime-XI using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Prime-XI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prime-XI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.