Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. One Primecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0444 or 0.00000511 BTC on exchanges including Bleutrade, Trade By Trade, CoinEgg and Bittylicious. Primecoin has a total market cap of $1.35 million and $8,857.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Primecoin has traded up 11.2% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded down 43.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
Primecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 7th, 2013. Primecoin’s total supply is 30,355,303 coins. Primecoin’s official Twitter account is @primecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Primecoin’s official website is primecoin.io. The official message board for Primecoin is talk.peercoin.net/c/altcoins/primecoin. The Reddit community for Primecoin is /r/primecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Primecoin Coin Trading
Primecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Bittylicious, CoinEgg, Cryptopia, BX Thailand, Trade By Trade and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Primecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.