REAL (CURRENCY:REAL) traded up 7.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. One REAL token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0193 or 0.00000222 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, Radar Relay and BitFlip. REAL has a total market capitalization of $193,801.00 and approximately $374.00 worth of REAL was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, REAL has traded down 5.9% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002627 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $313.81 or 0.03610839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011518 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.83 or 0.00193626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028420 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.99 or 0.00126492 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
REAL was first traded on August 31st, 2017. REAL’s total supply is 19,717,288 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,055,817 tokens. REAL’s official website is www.real.markets. REAL’s official Twitter account is @http://www.real.markets and its Facebook page is accessible here.
REAL Token Trading
REAL can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, IDEX, Radar Relay, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and BitFlip. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as REAL directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade REAL should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy REAL using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for REAL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for REAL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.