RedFOX Labs (CURRENCY:RFOX) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 16th. One RedFOX Labs token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0098 or 0.00000113 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. RedFOX Labs has a market capitalization of $1.06 million and approximately $66,486.00 worth of RedFOX Labs was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, RedFOX Labs has traded 13.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.25 or 0.00578173 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.98 or 0.00149313 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.73 or 0.00123499 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006926 BTC.
- Zel (ZEL) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002419 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001321 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
RedFOX Labs Profile
RedFOX Labs is a token. It was first traded on April 1st, 2019. RedFOX Labs’ total supply is 960,687,173 tokens and its circulating supply is 107,902,541 tokens. The Reddit community for RedFOX Labs is /r/redfox_labs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for RedFOX Labs is redfoxlabs.io. RedFOX Labs’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
RedFOX Labs Token Trading
RedFOX Labs can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coineal. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RedFOX Labs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RedFOX Labs should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RedFOX Labs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RedFOX Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RedFOX Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.