Whitbread (LON: WTB) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 1/16/2020 – Whitbread had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 1/16/2020 – Whitbread had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 1/10/2020 – Whitbread was upgraded by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG to a “hold” rating. They now have a GBX 4,550 ($59.85) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 3,650 ($48.01).
- 1/10/2020 – Whitbread had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 12/17/2019 – Whitbread was downgraded by analysts at UBS Group AG to a “neutral” rating. They now have a GBX 5,180 ($68.14) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 4,850 ($63.80).
- 12/16/2019 – Whitbread had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from GBX 4,900 ($64.46) to GBX 5,200 ($68.40). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 11/27/2019 – Whitbread had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC.
- 11/20/2019 – Whitbread had its price target raised by analysts at Peel Hunt from GBX 4,800 ($63.14) to GBX 5,200 ($68.40). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
WTB traded down GBX 250 ($3.29) during trading on Thursday, hitting GBX 4,587 ($60.34). The stock had a trading volume of 1,122,751 shares, compared to its average volume of 564,229. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 89.10, a quick ratio of 1.55 and a current ratio of 1.63. The firm has a market capitalization of $6.12 billion and a P/E ratio of 2.18. The company’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 4,766.54 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 4,486.34. Whitbread plc has a twelve month low of GBX 3,927 ($51.66) and a twelve month high of GBX 5,194 ($68.32).
In other Whitbread news, insider Nicholas Cadbury sold 6,500 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Friday, December 13th. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 4,943 ($65.02), for a total value of £321,295 ($422,645.36).
Whitbread PLC operates hotels, restaurants, and coffee shops. The company operates through two segments, Premier Inn and Costa. It operates approximately 785 hotels with 72,466 rooms in the United Kingdom, as well as hotels under the Premier Inn brand name; hotels under the hub by Premier Inn brand name in the United Kingdom; and restaurants under the Brewers Fayre, Beefeater Grill, Bar+Block, and Table Table brands.
Featured Article: Diversification Important in Investing
Receive News & Ratings for Whitbread plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Whitbread plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.