Selfkey (CURRENCY:KEY) traded down 3.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. In the last week, Selfkey has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar. Selfkey has a market capitalization of $4.46 million and approximately $1.39 million worth of Selfkey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Selfkey token can currently be purchased for about $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, OKEx, ABCC and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00036851 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $521.06 or 0.05995089 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00027431 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00034930 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002642 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.17 or 0.00128565 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001470 BTC.
Selfkey (KEY) is a token. It was first traded on October 24th, 2017. Selfkey’s total supply is 5,999,999,954 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,952,048,541 tokens. The official message board for Selfkey is medium.com/selfkey. Selfkey’s official website is selfkey.org. Selfkey’s official Twitter account is @SelfKey and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Selfkey is /r/selfkey and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Selfkey
Selfkey can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, OKEx, RightBTC, ABCC, Binance, Kucoin and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Selfkey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Selfkey should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Selfkey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Selfkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Selfkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.