Sentivate (CURRENCY:SNTVT) traded up 6.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. One Sentivate token can now be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges including STEX, LATOKEN and IDEX. During the last week, Sentivate has traded 20.9% higher against the US dollar. Sentivate has a total market capitalization of $1.87 million and $94,450.00 worth of Sentivate was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00036851 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $521.06 or 0.05995089 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00027431 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00034930 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002642 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.17 or 0.00128565 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001470 BTC.
Sentivate (CRYPTO:SNTVT) is a token. It was first traded on July 14th, 2018. Sentivate’s total supply is 4,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,260,843,458 tokens. Sentivate’s official website is sentivate.com. Sentivate’s official Twitter account is @sentivate. The Reddit community for Sentivate is /r/sentivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Sentivate Token Trading
Sentivate can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, LATOKEN and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentivate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentivate should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sentivate using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sentivate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentivate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.