SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 16th. SmileyCoin has a market cap of $330,575.00 and approximately $41,569.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SmileyCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. In the last seven days, SmileyCoin has traded 11.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Infinitecoin (IFC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000098 BTC.
SmileyCoin Coin Profile
SMLY is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 30,236,370,000 coins and its circulating supply is 15,703,283,400 coins. SmileyCoin’s official website is tutor-web.info. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews.
SmileyCoin Coin Trading
SmileyCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmileyCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SmileyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.