Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded 8.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. During the last week, Sphere has traded down 19.7% against the U.S. dollar. Sphere has a market cap of $750,987.00 and $2,080.00 worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sphere coin can now be purchased for about $0.0602 or 0.00000692 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Upbit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00053267 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.49 or 0.00074628 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00000947 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,677.57 or 0.99982388 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00054067 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001429 BTC.
Sphere Coin Profile
Sphere is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 6th, 2015. Sphere’s total supply is 12,484,344 coins. Sphere’s official Twitter account is @ProjectSPHR. Sphere’s official website is sphrpay.io.
Buying and Selling Sphere
Sphere can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sphere directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sphere should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sphere using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.