Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded 5.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. Sumokoin has a total market capitalization of $2.45 million and approximately $177,377.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Sumokoin has traded down 2.5% against the US dollar. One Sumokoin coin can now be purchased for $0.13 or 0.00001484 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, Indodax and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.77 or 0.00756695 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003811 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001607 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001616 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Sumokoin Coin Profile
SUMO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 7th, 2017. Sumokoin’s total supply is 25,730,080 coins and its circulating supply is 19,030,080 coins. The Reddit community for Sumokoin is /r/sumokoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Sumokoin’s official Twitter account is @Sumokoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Sumokoin’s official website is www.sumokoin.org.
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Indodax, TradeOgre and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sumokoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sumokoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sumokoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.