Utrum (CURRENCY:OOT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. Over the last week, Utrum has traded 5.9% lower against the dollar. Utrum has a market cap of $105,562.00 and $91.00 worth of Utrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Utrum coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000019 BTC on major exchanges including BarterDEX, CoinExchange and RightBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $313.91 or 0.03611754 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011500 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00194821 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028381 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00126944 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Utrum Coin Profile
Utrum’s genesis date was September 17th, 2017. Utrum’s total supply is 216,000,149 coins and its circulating supply is 64,800,139 coins. Utrum’s official Twitter account is @utrumdotio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Utrum is /r/utrumdotio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Utrum is utrum.io.
Buying and Selling Utrum
Utrum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: RightBTC, BarterDEX and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Utrum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Utrum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Utrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Utrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Utrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.