Veros (CURRENCY:VRS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 16th. Veros has a total market cap of $102,785.00 and approximately $2,482.00 worth of Veros was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Veros has traded 20.7% lower against the dollar. One Veros token can currently be bought for $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24, Livecoin and Sistemkoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $313.91 or 0.03611754 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011500 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00194821 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028381 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00126944 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Veros’ genesis date was November 1st, 2016. Veros’ total supply is 79,916,800 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,505,175 tokens. Veros’ official website is vedh.io. Veros’ official Twitter account is @Veros_currency.
Buying and Selling Veros
Veros can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Sistemkoin and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veros directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veros should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Veros using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veros and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.