Zel (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. One Zel coin can now be bought for about $0.0372 or 0.00000428 BTC on exchanges. Zel has a total market capitalization of $3.33 million and $5.04 million worth of Zel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Zel has traded 20.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.04 or 0.00575709 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.96 or 0.00149157 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.68 or 0.00122856 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006896 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002415 BTC.
- RedFOX Labs (RFOX) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001319 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00000763 BTC.
Zel (ZEL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 31st, 2018. Zel’s total supply is 89,581,850 coins. Zel’s official message board is dashboard.zel.network/d/MbFdic9mz/zelnodes-dashboard. Zel’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash. The official website for Zel is zel.cash.
Buying and Selling Zel
Zel can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zel should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.