Cred (CURRENCY:LBA) traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Cred token can currently be bought for $0.0225 or 0.00000220 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Kyber Network, Bibox and DDEX. Over the last seven days, Cred has traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar. Cred has a market cap of $14.36 million and approximately $1.72 million worth of Cred was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $357.70 or 0.03482513 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009739 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $25.74 or 0.00250604 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00042681 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.21 or 0.00157776 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Cred Token Profile
Cred’s launch date was April 12th, 2018. Cred’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 638,523,897 tokens. Cred’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit. The official website for Cred is www.mycred.io. The Reddit community for Cred is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Cred Token Trading
Cred can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, DDEX, Huobi, IDEX, Bilaxy, Gate.io, UEX, OKEx and Bibox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cred directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cred should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cred using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.