Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 14th. One Datum token can now be purchased for $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC on major exchanges including COSS, OKEx, Huobi and Kucoin. Over the last seven days, Datum has traded down 4.1% against the US dollar. Datum has a total market cap of $1.40 million and $45,538.00 worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $356.77 or 0.03472654 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009739 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $25.70 or 0.00250108 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00042905 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.24 or 0.00158027 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000081 BTC.
Datum Token Profile
Datum was first traded on July 27th, 2017. Datum’s total supply is 2,653,841,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,001,935,124 tokens. The official website for Datum is datum.org. Datum’s official Twitter account is @datumnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Datum Token Trading
Datum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Kucoin, Huobi and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Datum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.