Delphy (CURRENCY:DPY) traded down 6.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 14th. During the last seven days, Delphy has traded up 8.8% against the dollar. One Delphy token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0239 or 0.00000233 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, ABCC and OKEx. Delphy has a market capitalization of $1.49 million and $3,084.00 worth of Delphy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $356.77 or 0.03472654 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009739 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $25.70 or 0.00250108 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00042905 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.24 or 0.00158027 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000081 BTC.
Delphy Token Profile
Delphy launched on November 8th, 2017. Delphy’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 62,199,848 tokens. The official website for Delphy is delphy.org. Delphy’s official Twitter account is @Delphy_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Delphy
Delphy can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, ABCC and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Delphy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Delphy should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Delphy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Delphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Delphy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.