Dignity (CURRENCY:DIG) traded down 73.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 14th. In the last week, Dignity has traded 96.1% lower against the dollar. One Dignity token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and CoinExchange. Dignity has a total market capitalization of $11,197.00 and approximately $29,784.00 worth of Dignity was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003271 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $356.60 or 0.03469064 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009738 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.77 or 0.00250664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00043129 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.21 or 0.00157645 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Dignity’s launch date was February 20th, 2018. Dignity’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 523,036,421 tokens. Dignity’s official Twitter account is @cryptobontix. Dignity’s official website is cryptobontix.com.
Buying and Selling Dignity
Dignity can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dignity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dignity should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dignity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dignity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dignity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.