Elrond (CURRENCY:ERD) traded 6.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Over the last seven days, Elrond has traded up 17.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Elrond token can now be purchased for about $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Dcoin, Bilaxy, Binance DEX and Binance. Elrond has a market cap of $21.56 million and $4.39 million worth of Elrond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003271 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $356.60 or 0.03469064 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009738 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.77 or 0.00250664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00043129 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.21 or 0.00157645 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Elrond launched on March 16th, 2019. Elrond’s total supply is 20,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,690,556,005 tokens. Elrond’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Elrond is elrond.com. The Reddit community for Elrond is /r/elrondnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Elrond is medium.com/elrondnetwork.
Elrond Token Trading
Elrond can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance DEX, Bilaxy, Dcoin and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elrond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elrond should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elrond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elrond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elrond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.