Everipedia (CURRENCY:IQ) traded up 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. Everipedia has a total market capitalization of $8.23 million and $538,880.00 worth of Everipedia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Everipedia token can currently be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bitfinex, DragonEX and BigONE. During the last seven days, Everipedia has traded down 17.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003271 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $356.60 or 0.03469064 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009738 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.77 or 0.00250664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00043129 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.21 or 0.00157645 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Everipedia Token Profile
Everipedia was first traded on July 14th, 2018. Everipedia’s total supply is 10,008,308,819 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,527,242,004 tokens. The Reddit community for Everipedia is /r/Everipedia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Everipedia’s official Twitter account is @everipedia and its Facebook page is accessible here. Everipedia’s official website is everipedia.org.
Buying and Selling Everipedia
Everipedia can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Upbit, DragonEX, OTCBTC, Bitfinex and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everipedia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everipedia should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Everipedia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everipedia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everipedia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.