Fiii (CURRENCY:FIII) traded down 9.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 14th. One Fiii coin can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including CoinEgg and DigiFinex. Fiii has a total market cap of $82,117.00 and approximately $958.00 worth of Fiii was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Fiii has traded down 8.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003271 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $356.60 or 0.03469064 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009738 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.77 or 0.00250664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00043129 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.21 or 0.00157645 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Fiii Coin Profile
Fiii’s launch date was September 12th, 2018. Fiii’s total supply is 2,445,238,542 coins and its circulating supply is 482,404,699 coins. Fiii’s official message board is email@example.com. Fiii’s official Twitter account is @FiiiLab and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Fiii is fiii.io.
Buying and Selling Fiii
Fiii can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fiii directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fiii should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fiii using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fiii Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fiii and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.