FLETA (CURRENCY:FLETA) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 14th. FLETA has a market cap of $5.13 million and approximately $1.05 million worth of FLETA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FLETA token can currently be purchased for about $0.0096 or 0.00000093 BTC on popular exchanges including GDAC and DigiFinex. In the last seven days, FLETA has traded 36.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003277 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $357.16 or 0.03477421 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009741 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.73 or 0.00250523 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0859 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00042844 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.21 or 0.00157843 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000080 BTC.
FLETA’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 536,442,133 tokens. The Reddit community for FLETA is /r/fletachain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FLETA’s official website is fleta.io. The official message board for FLETA is medium.com/@fletachain. FLETA’s official Twitter account is @fletachain.
Buying and Selling FLETA
FLETA can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GDAC and DigiFinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLETA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLETA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FLETA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FLETA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLETA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.