Hacken (CURRENCY:HKN) traded up 6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 14th. Hacken has a total market cap of $733,545.00 and approximately $1,328.00 worth of Hacken was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hacken token can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001300 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kuna, IDEX, Kucoin and YoBit. In the last seven days, Hacken has traded 20.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00048396 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $638.26 or 0.06212550 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.35 or 0.00061819 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005033 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00024841 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003669 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded down 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00093500 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001603 BTC.
HKN is a token. Its launch date was August 30th, 2017. Hacken’s total supply is 5,488,560 tokens. The official website for Hacken is hacken.io. Hacken’s official message board is steemit.com/@hacken. The Reddit community for Hacken is /r/hacken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hacken’s official Twitter account is @Hacken_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Hacken Token Trading
Hacken can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Kuna, YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hacken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hacken should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hacken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hacken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hacken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.