InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One InsaneCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0072 or 0.00000070 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Over the last week, InsaneCoin has traded up 235% against the US dollar. InsaneCoin has a market cap of $174,153.00 and approximately $276.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $131.59 or 0.01281135 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 30.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00013691 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005079 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0854 or 0.00000832 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
INSN is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 9th, 2016. InsaneCoin’s total supply is 24,211,801 coins. InsaneCoin’s official website is insane.network. InsaneCoin’s official Twitter account is @insanecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
InsaneCoin Coin Trading
InsaneCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InsaneCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade InsaneCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy InsaneCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsaneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.