Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded 14.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. Mercury has a market capitalization of $411,152.00 and approximately $12,185.00 worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mercury token can now be purchased for about $0.0041 or 0.00000040 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Upbit and Bittrex. During the last week, Mercury has traded 54.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $356.77 or 0.03472654 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009739 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.70 or 0.00250108 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00042905 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.24 or 0.00158027 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000081 BTC.
Mercury was first traded on March 15th, 2017. Mercury’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. Mercury’s official Twitter account is @darcrus and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mercury’s official website is www.darcr.us.
Mercury Token Trading
Mercury can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mercury directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mercury using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.