APIS (CURRENCY:APIS) traded 4% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 26th. In the last seven days, APIS has traded up 36.3% against the dollar. APIS has a total market cap of $3.38 million and approximately $350,842.00 worth of APIS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One APIS token can currently be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Bit-Z and IDAX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nervos Network (CKB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000814 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007163 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002324 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00001399 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000039 BTC.
APIS uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on March 4th, 2018. APIS’s total supply is 9,520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,058,729,161 tokens. APIS’s official Twitter account is @Apis11Official. The official message board for APIS is medium.com/apisplatform. APIS’s official website is apisplatform.io.
APIS Token Trading
APIS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, IDEX and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as APIS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire APIS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy APIS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for APIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for APIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.