GMB (CURRENCY:GMB) traded 29.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 26th. GMB has a total market capitalization of $512,944.17 and approximately $1,964.00 worth of GMB was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GMB token can currently be purchased for about $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex and BW. In the last seven days, GMB has traded 43.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00050135 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $325.33 or 0.04820036 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00062958 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00036668 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006102 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014711 BTC.
- Baer Chain (BRC) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010536 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003490 BTC.
GMB (GMB) is a token. Its launch date was June 20th, 2018. GMB’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 517,356,899 tokens. GMB’s official website is gmbplatform.io. GMB’s official message board is medium.com/gmbofficial. GMB’s official Twitter account is @GAMBproject.
Buying and Selling GMB
GMB can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BW and DigiFinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GMB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GMB should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GMB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.