Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 26th. Over the last seven days, Kin has traded up 9.5% against the US dollar. Kin has a total market cap of $4.85 million and $28,816.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Allbit, Mercatox, CoinFalcon and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002574 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014775 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $173.06 or 0.02561628 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.05 or 0.00193144 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TAGZ5 (TAGZ5) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00042038 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00034134 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Kin was first traded on May 25th, 2017. Kin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,214,839,705,290 tokens. Kin’s official message board is medium.com/kinfoundation. The Reddit community for Kin is /r/KinFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kin’s official website is kinecosystem.org. Kin’s official Twitter account is @kin_foundation.
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, HitBTC, CoinFalcon, YoBit, Allbit, Bancor Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Fatbtc, OTCBTC, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, IDEX, Mercatox, COSS and Stellarport. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.