VideoCoin (CURRENCY:VID) traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 26th. Over the last seven days, VideoCoin has traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar. VideoCoin has a total market cap of $3.66 million and approximately $145,106.00 worth of VideoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VideoCoin token can now be purchased for about $0.0814 or 0.00001205 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, KuCoin and Beaxy.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 49.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001488 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 26.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bit Trust System (BIUT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
VideoCoin Token Profile
VideoCoin (CRYPTO:VID) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 15th, 2017. VideoCoin’s total supply is 265,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 44,884,682 tokens. VideoCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. VideoCoin’s official message board is medium.com/videocoin. The official website for VideoCoin is www.videocoin.io.
VideoCoin Token Trading
VideoCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Beaxy, CoinExchange and KuCoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VideoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VideoCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VideoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VideoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VideoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.