Ambrosus (CURRENCY:AMB) traded 22.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. Ambrosus has a market capitalization of $3.97 million and $2.80 million worth of Ambrosus was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Ambrosus has traded up 21.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Ambrosus token can currently be purchased for about $0.0110 or 0.00000119 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002173 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010873 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $194.41 or 0.02107855 BTC.
- TAGZ5 (TAGZ5) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.64 or 0.00093681 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.64 or 0.00180381 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00043111 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00000814 BTC.
Ambrosus Token Profile
AMB is a token. It launched on October 24th, 2017. Ambrosus’ total supply is 361,477,438 tokens and its circulating supply is 361,476,787 tokens. Ambrosus’ official Twitter account is @AmbrosusAMB and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ambrosus is blog.ambrosus.com. The official website for Ambrosus is ambrosus.com. The Reddit community for Ambrosus is /r/ambrosus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ambrosus Token Trading
Ambrosus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ambrosus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ambrosus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ambrosus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ambrosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ambrosus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.