Blue Protocol (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 23.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 23rd. Over the last week, Blue Protocol has traded up 6.9% against the US dollar. One Blue Protocol token can now be bought for approximately $0.0061 or 0.00000066 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, IDEX, CoinExchange and TOPBTC. Blue Protocol has a market capitalization of $222,772.32 and $1.00 worth of Blue Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00000814 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00043347 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $341.44 or 0.03708096 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.08 or 0.00055123 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002216 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003594 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00031138 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004389 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010884 BTC.
About Blue Protocol
Blue Protocol is a token. Its launch date was October 17th, 2017. Blue Protocol’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. Blue Protocol’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue. Blue Protocol’s official website is www.blueprotocol.com. The official message board for Blue Protocol is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku. The Reddit community for Blue Protocol is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Blue Protocol
Blue Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blue Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blue Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blue Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blue Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blue Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.