DAOBet (CURRENCY:BET) traded up 4.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. Over the last week, DAOBet has traded 21.3% lower against the US dollar. DAOBet has a market cap of $1.99 million and $152,495.00 worth of DAOBet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DAOBet coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0119 or 0.00000130 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9,164.96 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $234.20 or 0.02555352 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002238 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.64 or 0.00617975 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004967 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00012673 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000695 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000033 BTC.
DAOBet (BET) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 24th, 2013. DAOBet’s total supply is 167,270,821 coins. The official message board for DAOBet is dao.casino/blog. DAOBet’s official Twitter account is @Betacoin. DAOBet’s official website is daobet.org.
Buying and Selling DAOBet
DAOBet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAOBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DAOBet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DAOBet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DAOBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAOBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.