DDKoin (CURRENCY:DDK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. Over the last seven days, DDKoin has traded down 4.4% against the dollar. One DDKoin coin can currently be bought for $1.91 or 0.00020705 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DOBI Exchange and Simex. DDKoin has a market cap of $3.26 million and approximately $21,192.00 worth of DDKoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010884 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002166 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $194.11 or 0.02108281 BTC.
- TAGZ5 (TAGZ5) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.58 or 0.00093157 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.60 or 0.00180295 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00042974 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000163 BTC.
DDKoin’s total supply is 45,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,710,000 coins. DDKoin’s official message board is medium.com/@ddkofficial. DDKoin’s official Twitter account is @KoinDd. DDKoin’s official website is ddkoin.com.
Buying and Selling DDKoin
DDKoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Simex and DOBI Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DDKoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DDKoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DDKoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DDKoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DDKoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.