Electrum Dark (CURRENCY:ELD) traded up 5.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 23rd. During the last seven days, Electrum Dark has traded 79.5% lower against the US dollar. Electrum Dark has a market cap of $5,319.08 and $623.00 worth of Electrum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Electrum Dark token can now be bought for $0.0014 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $190.47 or 0.02068979 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00010373 BTC.
- CONTRACOIN (CTCN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00010147 BTC.
- Neutrino Dollar (USDN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010879 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Rakon (RKN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0573 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Electrum Dark Token Profile
Electrum Dark (CRYPTO:ELD) is a token. Its genesis date was March 5th, 2019. Electrum Dark’s total supply is 3,900,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,899,312 tokens. Electrum Dark’s official Twitter account is @electrumdark and its Facebook page is accessible here. Electrum Dark’s official website is electrumdark.com.
Buying and Selling Electrum Dark
Electrum Dark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electrum Dark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electrum Dark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electrum Dark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electrum Dark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electrum Dark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.