EUNO (CURRENCY:EUNO) traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. EUNO has a total market cap of $361,793.60 and approximately $13,779.00 worth of EUNO was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, EUNO has traded down 27.4% against the U.S. dollar. One EUNO coin can now be purchased for $0.0105 or 0.00000114 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- Axe (AXE) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002204 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000556 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000074 BTC.
EUNO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on June 29th, 2018. EUNO’s total supply is 37,371,992 coins and its circulating supply is 34,407,285 coins. The Reddit community for EUNO is /r/EunoCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EUNO’s official Twitter account is @EunoCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. EUNO’s official website is www.euno.co.
Buying and Selling EUNO
EUNO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EUNO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EUNO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EUNO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EUNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EUNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.