Graphcoin (CURRENCY:GRPH) traded 55.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 23rd. Graphcoin has a market capitalization of $1,320.00 and $13.00 worth of Graphcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Graphcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Over the last seven days, Graphcoin has traded 55.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bonorum (BONO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.31 or 0.00448832 BTC.
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.52 or 0.00135997 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00016657 BTC.
- SafeCapital (SCAP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007221 BTC.
- Midas (MIDAS) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008147 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0590 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded up 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000239 BTC.
Graphcoin (CRYPTO:GRPH) is a coin. Graphcoin’s total supply is 13,541,673 coins and its circulating supply is 7,821,703 coins. The Reddit community for Graphcoin is /r/graphcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Graphcoin is graphcoin.net. Graphcoin’s official Twitter account is @GRPHcoin.
Buying and Selling Graphcoin
Graphcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Graphcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Graphcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Graphcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Graphcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Graphcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.