HashCoin (CURRENCY:HSC) traded 13.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 23rd. HashCoin has a total market capitalization of $425,106.03 and $154.00 worth of HashCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, HashCoin has traded up 16.7% against the US dollar. One HashCoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX and Gate.io.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00043012 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $341.18 or 0.03706970 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.09 or 0.00055346 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002225 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 22.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003607 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00031088 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004389 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010894 BTC.
HashCoin (HSC) is a token. Its genesis date was April 3rd, 2018. HashCoin’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,863,911,326 tokens. The Reddit community for HashCoin is /r/hashworld and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HashCoin’s official Twitter account is @hashworld_hsc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for HashCoin is www.hashfuture.io.
Buying and Selling HashCoin
HashCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HashCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HashCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HashCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HashCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HashCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.