Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 23rd. During the last week, Lunyr has traded 7% higher against the US dollar. Lunyr has a market capitalization of $1.83 million and $590,568.00 worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lunyr token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.80 or 0.00008661 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, HitBTC, Gate.io and Binance.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002173 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010879 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $194.37 or 0.02110925 BTC.
- TAGZ5 (TAGZ5) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.61 or 0.00093502 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.63 or 0.00180578 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00043126 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000164 BTC.
Lunyr Token Profile
Lunyr was first traded on March 8th, 2017. Lunyr’s total supply is 2,703,356 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,297,853 tokens. The official website for Lunyr is lunyr.com. The Reddit community for Lunyr is /r/Lunyr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Lunyr’s official Twitter account is @Lunyrinc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Lunyr
Lunyr can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bittrex, Liqui, HitBTC, Gate.io, BiteBTC, BigONE, YoBit, Huobi and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lunyr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lunyr should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lunyr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.