Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. One Peercoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.26 or 0.00002781 BTC on major exchanges. Peercoin has a total market cap of $6.74 million and $46,821.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Peercoin has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,222.72 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $236.36 or 0.02562809 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002236 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $56.69 or 0.00614720 BTC.
- Ultra (UOS) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004921 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00010617 BTC.
Peercoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 20th, 2012. Peercoin’s total supply is 26,264,487 coins. The official website for Peercoin is www.peercoin.net. The Reddit community for Peercoin is /r/peercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Peercoin’s official Twitter account is @peercoinppc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Peercoin’s official message board is talk.peercoin.net.
Buying and Selling Peercoin
Peercoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.