Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 23rd. Over the last week, Proton Token has traded down 5.6% against the U.S. dollar. Proton Token has a total market capitalization of $584,640.77 and approximately $169,143.00 worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Proton Token token can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00000814 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00043347 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $341.44 or 0.03708096 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.08 or 0.00055123 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002216 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003594 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00031138 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004389 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010884 BTC.
About Proton Token
PTT is a token. Its genesis date was June 19th, 2018. Proton Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,289,433,861 tokens. Proton Token’s official website is www.proton.global. Proton Token’s official Twitter account is @proton_global and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Proton Token
Proton Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Proton Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Proton Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.