Utrust (CURRENCY:UTK) traded up 2.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. Utrust has a market cap of $5.79 million and approximately $1.39 million worth of Utrust was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Utrust has traded 19.1% higher against the US dollar. One Utrust token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0129 or 0.00000139 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00000814 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00043278 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $343.68 or 0.03726356 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00055287 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002219 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003546 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00031116 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004386 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010871 BTC.
Utrust Token Profile
Utrust (UTK) is a token. Its launch date was December 28th, 2017. Utrust’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 450,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Utrust is /r/UTRUST_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Utrust’s official Twitter account is @UTRUST_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Utrust is medium.com/utrust. Utrust’s official website is utrust.com.
Utrust Token Trading
Utrust can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Utrust directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Utrust should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Utrust using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Utrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Utrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.