Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. One Verge coin can currently be purchased for $0.0039 or 0.00000042 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Crex24, Bitbns and CoinExchange. During the last week, Verge has traded up 13.8% against the dollar. Verge has a market cap of $63.04 million and approximately $2.08 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $44.06 or 0.00478726 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012318 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00012172 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003316 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003059 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000282 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
Verge (CRYPTO:XVG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 15th, 2016. Verge’s total supply is 16,275,501,543 coins. Verge’s official Twitter account is @vergecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Verge is /r/vergecurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Verge’s official website is vergecurrency.com.
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Upbit, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Crex24, Huobi, Coindeal, Binance, CryptoBridge, Bitbns, SouthXchange, Bitfinex, Sistemkoin, TradeOgre, YoBit, Gate.io, HitBTC, Graviex and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.