Advanced Internet Blocks (CURRENCY:AIB) traded down 23.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. During the last week, Advanced Internet Blocks has traded down 33.3% against the dollar. One Advanced Internet Blocks coin can now be bought for $0.0035 or 0.00000038 BTC on major exchanges. Advanced Internet Blocks has a total market cap of $84.58 million and approximately $11,560.00 worth of Advanced Internet Blocks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.47 or 0.00454818 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00013896 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006654 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003438 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003480 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
Advanced Internet Blocks Coin Profile
Advanced Internet Blocks is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 15th, 2015. Advanced Internet Blocks’ total supply is 31,413,254,180 coins and its circulating supply is 24,213,254,183 coins. Advanced Internet Blocks’ official website is aib.iobond.com.
Buying and Selling Advanced Internet Blocks
Advanced Internet Blocks can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Internet Blocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Advanced Internet Blocks should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Advanced Internet Blocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Internet Blocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Internet Blocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.