Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. Binance Coin has a total market capitalization of $2.41 billion and approximately $149.66 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Binance Coin has traded down 5.9% against the US dollar. One Binance Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $15.49 or 0.00168930 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 45.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010952 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001927 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.33 or 0.01726381 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00049890 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.09 or 0.00109975 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
About Binance Coin
Binance Coin launched on July 8th, 2017. Binance Coin’s total supply is 179,883,949 coins and its circulating supply is 155,536,713 coins. The Reddit community for Binance Coin is /r/binance and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Binance Coin’s official Twitter account is @binance_2017 and its Facebook page is accessible here. Binance Coin’s official website is www.binance.com.
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.