Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 30th. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded 13.4% higher against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be bought for $10.21 or 0.00111982 BTC on major exchanges including Bitsane, Coinone, BitMarket and Gate.io. Bitcoin Gold has a total market capitalization of $178.84 million and approximately $46.64 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $51.47 or 0.00564417 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.70 or 0.00073441 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001668 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0941 or 0.00001032 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000738 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001178 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 44.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000045 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Profile
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins. The official message board for Bitcoin Gold is forum.bitcoingold.org. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Gold’s official website is bitcoingold.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex, Zebpay, Bitfinex, CEX.IO, Kucoin, Exmo, Huobi, Bitsane, Indodax, BitBay, SouthXchange, BitMarket, Bitlish, Bit-Z, Trade Satoshi, Braziliex, OKEx, YoBit, Altcoin Trader, HitBTC, Korbit, Gate.io, DSX, TDAX, Sistemkoin, Crex24, Bittrex, QuadrigaCX, BitFlip, Binance, Koineks, Bithumb, Graviex, Coinnest, Vebitcoin, C2CX, Upbit, Negocie Coins, Bleutrade, Ovis, Bitinka, Exrates and Coinone. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.