Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 30th. One Bytecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Bytecoin has traded down 5.8% against the U.S. dollar. Bytecoin has a total market cap of $39.50 million and approximately $42,146.00 worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $64.05 or 0.00698329 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007018 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 103.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003354 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001566 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000539 BTC.
Bytecoin Coin Profile
Bytecoin (CRYPTO:BCN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 4th, 2012. Bytecoin’s total supply is 184,066,828,814 coins. Bytecoin’s official website is bytecoin.org. Bytecoin’s official Twitter account is @Bytecoin_BCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bytecoin’s official message board is bytecointalk.org. The Reddit community for Bytecoin is /r/BytecoinBCN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bytecoin Coin Trading
Bytecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.