CoinUs (CURRENCY:CNUS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 30th. In the last seven days, CoinUs has traded 6.4% lower against the dollar. CoinUs has a total market cap of $183,199.11 and $351.00 worth of CoinUs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CoinUs token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including Allbit and DigiFinex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002349 BTC.
- VNDC (VNDC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Okschain (OKS) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- LHT (LHT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Eureka Coin (ERK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Martkist (MARTK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000287 BTC.
CNUS is a token. CoinUs’ total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 340,000,000 tokens. CoinUs’ official message board is firstname.lastname@example.org. CoinUs’ official Twitter account is @CoinUs_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CoinUs is www.coinus.io.
Buying and Selling CoinUs
CoinUs can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex and Allbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinUs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinUs should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CoinUs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinUs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinUs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.