DAD (CURRENCY:DAD) traded up 5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. During the last week, DAD has traded 6.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One DAD token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.30 or 0.00003333 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. DAD has a market cap of $36.22 million and $2.64 million worth of DAD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001380 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00044787 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $456.83 or 0.04992783 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002783 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00055082 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00031604 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00013602 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004552 BTC.
DAD Token Profile
DAD (DAD) is a token. Its genesis date was September 28th, 2019. DAD’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 118,768,399 tokens. DAD’s official Twitter account is @dad_chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. DAD’s official message board is medium.com/@dad_chain. DAD’s official website is dad.one.
Buying and Selling DAD
DAD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DAD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DAD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DAD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.