Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. One Dash coin can now be bought for approximately $67.93 or 0.00744933 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip, Coinsuper, Bithumb and Binance. Over the last week, Dash has traded down 8.9% against the US dollar. Dash has a market cap of $650.61 million and approximately $191.84 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00019595 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.27 or 0.00167483 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002463 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Dash Coin Profile
DASH is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 18th, 2014. Dash’s total supply is 9,577,892 coins. Dash’s official website is www.dash.org. The official message board for Dash is www.dash.org/forum. Dash’s official Twitter account is @Dashpay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dash is /r/dashpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ovis, Koineks, Coinrail, C-Patex, COSS, Bit-Z, TradeOgre, Bitsane, Exrates, BiteBTC, Cryptopia, C2CX, ACX, Bitfinex, xBTCe, Liquid, Bleutrade, Bithumb, OpenLedger DEX, Indodax, Exmo, LBank, Kucoin, Braziliex, Gate.io, CEX.IO, Coinbe, WazirX, Bitbns, Instant Bitex, Poloniex, Negocie Coins, Altcoin Trader, HitBTC, Iquant, Mercatox, Coindeal, ZB.COM, SouthXchange, Tidex, BTC Trade UA, CoinExchange, Binance, BitFlip, Coinsquare, YoBit, OKEx, BX Thailand, CoinEx, Liqui, Tux Exchange, B2BX, WEX, Bibox, ABCC, HBUS, Stocks.Exchange, Coinsuper, Coinhub, Kuna, Bittylicious, Cryptomate, Sistemkoin, Kraken, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, Crex24, BitBay, Upbit, Trade By Trade, Bitinka, Huobi, Bittrex, C-CEX, Graviex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, LiteBit.eu, Coinroom, Bisq, LocalTrade and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.